Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change. No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstake. See official rules on Omaze.
It’s been north of a long time since a supercar has been made bearing the Maserati pike, yet the MC20 is a welcome sight for Maserati spreads out there. With dazzling looks, F1 innovation and a maximum velocity of more than 200 miles each hour, the MC20 is a welcome expansion to anybody’s supercar assortment. What’s more, on account of this giveaway, that anybody can be you.
Here are the specs of the MC20, according to Omaze:
- Max Seating: 2
- Powertrain: 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6
- Transmission: 8-speed dual clutch automatic
- Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive
- Exterior Color: Blu Infinito
- Interior Color: Cuoio
- Horsepower: 621 hp
- Torque: 538 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 2.8 sec
- Top Speed: 202 mph
- Fuel Consumption: Combined/City/Highway: 17/15/20 mpg
- Fuel Capacity: 18.85 gallons
- Approximate Retail Value: $232,045
- Cash Alt: $174,033.75
- Special features: 20” Birdcage wheels; Matte carbon fiber interior trim; Maserati Trident Stitched on Headrest; Heated seats; Electronic Limited Slip Differential (E-LSD); Carbon Fiber Roof; Blu brake calipers.
All of this adds up to a prize worth $232,045, and you won’t have to pay a cent of the taxes and delivery fees because Omaze is covering them for you. Not too shabby.
As indicated by Omaze, “no gift or installment is important to enter or win this sweepstakes.” Donations benefit Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Per Omaze, “Kids’ Hospital Los Angeles is eminent for its pediatric clinical consideration. With in excess of 350 specialty programs, it positions among the best 10 in the country, No. 1 in California and negative. 1 on the West Coast for clinical greatness on U.S. News and World Report’s renowned Honor Roll of Best Children’s Hospitals. It fills in as a head public preparation objective for pediatricians, conducts research that progresses new medicines and fixes, and works on the wellbeing of the most weak individuals from its local area. Your liberality will uphold CHLA’s central goal of making trust and building better fates.”
Assuming that you need this head-turning supercar in your carport, enter here. The cutoff time to enter to win is September 23, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.